Welcome to Rustico Bay Wool Sweater Company
It's that time of year again when we suggest to order early to ensure Christmas Delivery.
Shop our beautiful range of hand made sweaters, knitwear & blankets.
Open 7 days a week!
10 am - 6 pm
Closing end of October BUT we will open on weekends in
November & December!
Our knitwear is locally knitted throughout Canada!
Locally owned. Proudly providing warmth and comfort for over 20 years to folks near and far!
Cozy and Warm Knitwear Hand Made for Sustainablity and a Lifetime!
Proudly Local and Proudly Canadian!
Supporting many local and Canadian knitters, artisans and craftspeople!
On-line shopping available year round or you can call us
1-902-963-3576 or toll free 1-866-963-3576 or call/text Kathy 1-902-629-5404
***As most of our knitwear is hand knitted please provide us with your sizing information to enable us to find the right size!
We are located in the beautiful Seaside Town of North Rustico!
We are located along the gorgeous north shore of Prince Edward Island, Canada. Nestled in the quaint fishing town of North Rustico. Our litte shop has been welcoming Visitors and Islanders alike for many years. And we invite to you to a " woolly nice shopping experience"!
Premium Quality handmade Atlantic Canadian wool sweaters is our specialty. We also carry sweaters Made in Canada and Irish merino sweaters.
In addition to our beautiful sweaters, we feature wool accessories such as hats, mitts/gloves, scarves. One of kind knitwear and giftware. We support local knitters and artisans and we are very proud to work with so many talented Canadians.
We are Eastern Canada's finest wool shop, offering you the best knitwear out of Atlantic Canada, handcrafted with skill and pride using traditional, unique and contemporary patterns for the whole family. When in Prince Edward Island, be sure to drop in for a shopping experience, friendly customer service and awe at our beautiful creations knitted the old fashioned way by hand!
Shop Online !
- MacAuslands Wool Blankets
- Mittens, Toques & Scarves
- Goat soap and potato soap
- Briggs and Little Yarn
- Themohair Socks
- Atlantic Canadian Music and books
- Unique Gifts/ knick knacks/ art prints
- Pattern Books
- Shawls, capes, poncho's
- Local crafts
- Sheepskin throws
- Alpaca Blankets
- Wool is hard wearing, durable and absorbs moisture
- It is light weight and versatile
- Wrinkle resistant & repels water
- It is resistant to dirt, wear and tear
- 100% natural fibre
- Keeps you dry by wicking away moisture
- Wool is breathable - which will prevent from over heating
- Natural, renewable fibre
- Regulates body temperture
- Comfortable, cozy and hard wearing
- Wool is a sustainable fibre, will last for a lifetime ( with proper care)
- Good for you and the environment