Welcome to Rustico Bay Wool Sweater Company:
Welcome to our cozy on-line shop!
Timeless and classic knitwear! Get your cozy on!
Christmas and Holiday Shopping to ensure Christmas Delivery Please Shop Early!
Although our shop has closed for the season ( re-opening in May 2021) we are happy assit you with on- line shopping or call us to schedule an appointment at the shop.
Supporting many cottage based knitwear, artisans and craftspeople in P.E.I. and throughout Canada!
With all our sweater orders we will contact you before final processing, we will verify sizing and colour options
During these unprecident times now until Christmas we are offering "by appointment shopping at the store" please call 902-629-5404 to set up a time at your convience.
On-line shopping available year round or you can call us
1-902-629-5404 or 1-866-963-3576
Be safe, cozy and warm!
Covid 19: We are following the Saftey protocols as implemented by the Province of P.E.I., to ensure a healthy and safe shopping environment. We strongly encourage to wear a mask for your safety and others. Be safe, stay strong and be kind.
We are located along the gorgeous north shore of Prince Edward Island, Canada. Nestled in the quaint fishing town of North Rustico. Our litte shop has been welcoming Visitors and Islanders alike for many years. And we invite to you to a " wolly nice shopping experience"!
Premium Quality handmade Atlantic Canadian wool sweaters is our specialty. We also carry sweaters Made in Canada and Irish merino sweaters.
In addition to our beautiful sweaters, we feature wool accessories such as hats, mitts/gloves, scarves. One of kind knitwear and giftware. We support local knitters and artisans and we are very proud to work with so many talented Canadians.
We are Eastern Canada's finest wool shop, offering you the best knitwear out of Atlantic Canada, handcrafted with skill and pride using traditional, unique and contemporary patterns for the whole family. When in Prince Edward Island, be sure to drop in for a shopping experience and awe at our beautiful creations knitted the old fashioned way by hand!
Shop Online !
- MacAuslands Wool Blankets
- Mittens, Toques & Scarves
- Goat soap and potato soap
- Briggs and Little Yarn
- Themohair Socks
- Atlantic Canadian Music and books
- Unique Gifts/ knick knacks/ art prints
- Pattern Books
- Shawls, capes, poncho's
- Local crafts
- Sheepskin throws
- Wool is hard wearing, durable and absorbs moisture
- It is light weight and versatile
- Wrinkle resistant & repels water
- It is resistant to dirt, wear and tear
- 100% natural fibre
- Keeps you dry by wicking away moisture
- Wool is breathable - which will prevent from over heating
- Natural, renewable fibre
- Regulates body temperture
- Comfortable, cozy and hard wearing
- Wool is a sustainable fibre, will last for a lifetime ( with proper care)
- Good for you and the environment